TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal information when you visit the Site, obtain our products and services, or otherwise interact with us:
- Personal contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth and emergency contact.
- Business information, including things like your company name, professional title and/or credentials, employment history, education history, qualifications, occupation and areas of specialization.
- Professional activity information, If you are a health care professional, we collect information about the programs and activities in which you have participated, your prescribing of our products, and the agreements you have executed with us.
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender.
- Feedback information, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, or otherwise correspond with us (including on our social media pages).
- Engagement information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities and publications, and details about how you use our Site and communications.
- Medical support information to the extent you participate in our clinical trials, patient support programs, or expanded access programs.
- Information we obtain from other third parties. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. For example, a business partner may share your contact information with us if you have expressed interest in learning specifically about our services, or the types of services we offer. We may obtain your personal information from other third parties, such as publicly available sources.
- Information we obtain from you, including :
- Information you provide in job applications, including skills, educational and work history, and other information that may be included on a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Information you may provide while viewing our investors page, like the contact information you provide so you can receive company updates
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, device identifier, the website you visited before browsing our Site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as browsing history, search history, whether you clicked on or opened one of our emails, which of our pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
You may refuse to provide certain personal information, but some parts of the Site may not be fully available or functional without submitting such information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Operations. We use personal information to operate the Site and provide our products and services, including to:
- provide, operate and improve the Site and our products and services
- enable security features of the Site, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in
- communicate with you about the Site and our products and services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- respond to your requests, questions and feedback
- protect the security of the Site and our systems
- To support our research, clinical trial and patient support activities. We may use your personal information when necessary to facilitate our clinical trials, studies, research and related activities, including to:
- recruit staff and manage clinical trials, including by recruiting investigators and participants;
- track and respond to safety and product quality concerns (including product recalls);
- facilitate medication adherence programs;
- define and manage appropriate patient engagement activities and patient support programs (including to provide co-pay and other financial assistance where available);
- support public health initiatives, symposia, conferences, and scientific, educational and volunteer events;
- identify and engage thought leaders and external experts;
- attribute authorship to academic and promotional materials.
- To comply with law. We may use your personal information if we reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government or other regulatory authorities.
Compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities, and as we believe necessary or appropriate to:
- (a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- (c) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
Anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect, by removing the information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use and share such anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data for any purpose we deem appropriate, including without limitation to maintain and improve the Site and our current and future products and services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information with:
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government and other public authorities, lawyers, auditors, insurers and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business acquirers. Relevant participants in business transactions (or potential transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Cookies & browser web storage. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Site may not work properly. Similarly, your browser settings may allow you to clear your browser web storage.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
This Site and our products and services are not directed to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 16 on the Site. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register an account or send any information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected personal information from children under 16, we will take commercially reasonable measures to promptly delete such information from our systems. If you are younger than age 18, you may use the Site only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian becomes aware of his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We maintain reasonable technical, administrative, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information provided to us.
Unfortunately, despite these efforts, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to or through our Site, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
If you have any further questions concerning this Policy, or would like to request to correct, update, or delete such information, please contact email@example.com.